Learn more about the Charge UP EV charging grants and how they can assist your business.
Round one 16 February 2023 -12 May 2023
- Allocation of $3.75 Million
- Applications will be assessed on a first come first served basis
- Round one will close early if the funding allocation is fully expended.
- 50% of the purchase cost of level 2 (7 to 22 kW) EV chargers chosen from an approved list
- 50% of installation costs
- Funding caps of $5,000 per site apply in the metropolitan area and $10,000 per site apply in regional and remote areas
- 75% of the cost of a 2-year EV charger software subscription, chosen from an approved list.
Charge Up Workplace EV Grants criteria
- Applicants who will be using the EV Chargers during daytime hours (9AM-5PM) or overnight (9PM-9AM)
- Charging during peak (5PM-9PM) will not be supported
- Applicants who install the EV charger in WA
- Applicants who are one of the following types of organisation
- Local government authorities
- Small to medium enterprises
View the full application checklist
Commercial EV Chargers
Get in contact to learn more about what Commercial EV Chargers are available.