Jinko Tiger Series
JinkoSolar is a considered a global leader in the solar industry. They distribute solar products, solutions and services to a range of international commercial, utility and residential customers.
Manufacturing excellence makes Jinko able to provide industry leading warranties. Having an Australian subsidiary gives Jinko the ability to provide products and first class service locally. From sales, customer service and supply chain management, to technical and warranty support.
Jinko is the third-largest manufacturer of photovoltaic crystalline modules in the market today and the Tiger Series modules are the company’s most efficient panels to date.
Tiger P-Type 370 Black Frame
The 370W P-Type module has 20.28% efficiency, higher than what most modules of a similar output produce. High efficiency means during the day your system will produce more power than other similar systems with the same amount of sunlight.
The Multi-Busbar technology is a big factor in this increased efficiency. Traditional solar modules utilise 3-4 busbars, where the Tiger series uses 9 fine and narrow busbars, resulting in more sunlight being converted into useable power.
These modules are extremely durable in harsh Australian climates designed to cope with high salt mist levels and possessing high ammonia resistance.
- Improved light trapping and current collection to improve module power output and reliability.
- Optimized electrical design and lower operating current for reduced hot spot loss and better temperature coefficient.
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance.
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee via optimized mass-production process and materials control.
Tiger N-Type 370 Black Frame
The N-type range is built on a high purity silicon base, providing higher levels of efficiency compared to other panels. Their Multi Busbar technology also increases efficiency by using 9 fine and narrow busbars. More than an average module, they are able to increase the efficiency levels substantially. The modules half-cut cell design reduces average power loss levels by up to 25%, meaning less power goes to waste, and more sunlight that hits the panel is converted into useable energy.
Jinko N-Type can achieve efficiency levels as high as 21.54%, meaning that you can fit a more powerful system on a smaller roof.
- TR technology with Half cell aiming to eliminate the cell gap to increase module efficiency (mono-facial up to 21.74%)
- Low Light Induced Degradation; The N-type cell shows extremely low light induced degradation (LID) performance when comparing with the P-type cell.
- 9BB technology decreases the distance between bus bars and finger grid line which benefits power increase.
- Higher lifetime Power Yield: 1% first year degradation, 0.4% linear degradation
- Outstanding Warranty: 15 year product warranty, 30 year linear power warranty
- Excellent performance in low-light environments (early morning, dusk and cloud)